The little moments really add up.
On here, I’m usually complaining and lamenting what’s gone wrong in my life. Seems like the only time I document my good times and moments I’m grateful for is in my journal or brief Instagram stories or tweets. But whole blog posts?? Almost never.
So, I’m taking this Violet Word Wednesday to appreciate the little things and bright spots (in spite of not being paid for hours of paid art I was never paid for and abortion rights hanging on by a thread).
I had to get that in there… anyways, my moment of gratitude begins…
- Checking out a new pizza spot mid-week with a friend!
- I was offered more blogging and social media opportunities after a story I wrote came out. Though I can’t accept right away, the offer was amazing.
- My friendship circle has slightly grown over the past few weeks. I’m very grateful for that.
- Discovering new music and album drops is always nice.
- My weekends are never empty nor depressing, anymore!
- Having less time to spend on Twitter and away from drama has brought me some peace and space to reflect.
- Bubble wrap bags that hold fragile items
- New art inspo and references
And that’s all I have time to write. I’ll see you all next week with a more thoughtful piece!
Follow me on Instagram @imaginationbyrae or Twitter @goddessishrc for more content. Consider donations to Cashapp: $RaesViolet or PayPal @raesvioletwords. Thanks for reading!